Eurorack Modular DAW Synchronisation Interface
The Sync-Gen IILS allows you to use the DAW of your choice to generate sample, grid and tempo-accurate simultaneous MIDI Clock, Din-Sync and Voltage Triggers. It uses identical design to our LE and PRO desktop versions with some additional features specifically suited to a Eurorack modular format.
The Sync-Gen IILS works with any multichannel audio interface and requires no modification. It is a genuine Plug-and-Play system that lets you seamlessly integrate external sequencing hardware into your production workflow.
The Sync-Gen IILS generates phase-synchronous Din-Sync, MIDI Clock and Analogue Pulse Triggers within 20 microseconds (0.882 samples at 44.1 kHz) which in real terms means your synchronised external hardware and your DAW recorded audio line up perfectly in real-time every time.
Software generated MIDI Clock is susceptible to jitter. Our custom Sync-Gen II software plug-in feeds sample-accurate and grid-locked pulses from your DAW to the Sync-Gen IILS interface which generates MIDI Clock, Din-Sync and Voltage Triggers to accurately synchronise all your external sequencing hardware. Recording into your DAW with zero sync-jitter means the audio lines up exactly with your grid. No more time spent waveform editing or re-quantising of audio just to make things sit right plus you get to use the whole recorded performance and not just a single bar.
* Clock Pulse input (Switchcraft 1/4" TS)
* Transport Pulse input (Switchcraft 1/4" TS)
* Rhythmic Division Pulse outputs x 9 (1/8" Mini Jack - 5ms/+5VDC)
* Selectable Dual Triplet Division Pulse output (1/8" Mini Jack - 5ms/+5VDC)
* Precision Rhythmic Division Invert Toggle switches x 8
* Dedicated Reset Pulse Output (1/8" Mini Jack - 5ms/+5VDC)
* Phase-synchronous Din-Sync output x 1
* Phase-synchronous MIDI Clock output x 1
* LEDs for Input Signal, Trigger and Reset outputs and Tempo/BPM count
* Sync-Gen II software installer (VST/AU/EFX/RTAS/AAX) WIN/MAC - 32/64 bit